Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Have a horrible Christmas

Found out this week that someone I know has had his first novel published.

Filth Kiss is a horror novel written by CJ Lines. It's had a great review in Gorezone magazine that read: "...written with the style of a poetic genius. Don’t let the word poetic put you off; it’s just my way of saying ‘God, this guy can f**king write!’ and write with a viciousness you’ll have never encountered before.”

If that sounds like your cup of tea, then you can find out more here on CJ Lines' website and order the book from Amazon here.

3 comments:

Steve said...

As someone who is now 89,000 words through their first novel (and God is it hard work) I'm very jealous and admiring of anyone who's completed the task successfully. Well done that man!

The Tunesman said...

Aww, thanks Nora. :)

Much appreciated (and lovely to see you the other night too).

Let me know if you pick up a copy and I'll happily come sign it for you!

Glenda Young said...

The book wasn't my usual taste as I'm not into horror books but it was very well written with a strong story and characters I could empathise with. Fantastic stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...