Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lottery

Oh, don't tell me you wouldn't have done the same. What's a girl to do when she has a dream in which she and her fella win the lottery and the next morning she can remember - vividly - five of the six winning numbers in her dream?

I put the lottery ticket on with the five numbers I remembered and another one I didn't and we waited. We sat and looked at the lottery ticket all day Saturday and waited. Well, it was raining outside and we didn't have anything else to do. I planned to spend, spend, spend just like this woman did.

And then the draw was on telly and the numbers were up. Did we win? Did we heck. Did we get any numbers? Yes, one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...