Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, April 26, 2024

Judging, short story, community library & competition - my writing week


This week I went to Darlington Library to announce the winners of a short story competition where I'd been one of three judges. It was part of the Crossing the Tees book festival and an honour to be involved.



I had a short story published in P.S. Magazine inside The Sunday Post newspaper. It was a heart warming, fun story called Stick to the Plan.




Also this week I donated large print paperback copies of The Toffee Factory Girls to three community libraries in #Sunderland 1. Fulwell Community Library 2. 3.


I was given another lovely mention in The Scarborough News about my talk at this year's Books by the Beach festival in the town. If you'd like a ticket, I'm sold out - but there is a waiting list.



There's a competition to win a free copy of my new novel The Toffee Factory Girls, in Living North magazine. Enter here!


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.

I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...