Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Book 2 and Bowie


Today, I start writing my second novel.  Planning has been done. Character lists have been drawn up. A map of Ryhope village in 1920 is pinned in front of me. Pictures and photographs have been dotted above my writing desk. Behind me, not pictured, are files of research with more pictures, maps and plans.

I have no more excuses, no more reasons not to write, to begin, to start a new story. I will bring characters to life, take them from my head and set them down in print. They do not yet know they are going to exist. But they will... and they will live and they will love. They will dance and they will sing.

And so, here I go. Twitter has been shut down. Facebook has closed. Email is on mute for the next few hours, because today I begin writing book two. And my work will be watched over, as it always is, by David Bowie, the creative genius who has spurred me on every single day since I was 11 years old.

Find out more about me and my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...