Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, April 18, 2016

Having a bit of a moment


Today I had my absolute day / year / life made.

Met a woman for the first time, we got talking about Corrie and she tells me all about this wonderful book about Corrie's Deirdre that she'd read.

Not only did she read it she took it into her social club for the club's library - and there's still a queue of people waiting to read it.

When I told her I'd written it, well, both of us had a bit of a moment. 


Hugs and tears were involved.

Find out more about my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

1 comment:

Patsy said...

Wow! What a great response to your book. Bet meeting you made her day too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...