Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, March 28, 2008

Cherie Lunghi on the train

I travelled from one end of the country to the other this week by train and actress Cherie Lunghi was sitting right behind me. I knew it was her because every time she got up to walk down the carriage my boyfriend elbowed me in the ribs and whispered, "there's Cherie Lunghi".

Note: this blog post shouldn't be confused with the one where I sat behind Charlie Higson on the bus.

4 comments:

KAZ said...

Cheri Lunghi is far too beautiful and sexy for her own good.

Glenda Young said...

She still is very attractive, very petite too. Damn her.

Steve said...

She makes a damn fine cup of coffee too... apparently.

KeyReed said...

We saw her a few days ago on a trailer on TV for Casualty 1907 and I said to my wife "There's that coffee woman - who is she?" It was a while before it was understood that I wasn't talking about Sharon Maughan.
[We once saw Celia Imrie on the Isle of Wight (I think it was, in case she visits here and comments she has never been!) and Rick Wakeman in Kettering town centre.]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...