BBC Radio, Music Against Child Poverty, Proof Reading and Waterstones


I'm really honoured to say that I've been invited to launch my new cosy crime book at the Music Against Child Poverty gig in Sunderland at The Fire Station. All profits from books sold on the night will go to baby bank charity Love, Amelia.  Buy your ticket here.


As I continue to research for my next saga The Glassmaker's Girl, it's been a busy week behind the scenes.  There are new events being organised for Christmas, such as this one at the Crafty Gift shop in Chester-le-Street.


I'm at Northallerton library on Monday next week. Do come if you're free.


I was in Yarm this week on a lovely visit and saw my cosy crime Music to Die For at the Seaview Hotel on the new fiction shelf at Yarm Waterstones. The thrill of seeing my book on the shelf in a bookshop never, ever fades.


I took myself off to a quiet space in a library this week to read the proof of The Bakery Girl. It's out next year with Headline. Pre order your copy now at bit.ly/BakeryGirls.


And I also spotted my new cosy crime, front and centre, on a table by the door at Sunderland Waterstones!


I was interviewed by Jim Delbridge about my new cosy crime on BBC Radio Guernsey. You can listen to my interview here.


My author newsletter for October went out. You can read it online here.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016.

Sign up to receive my free, monthly email newsletter with competitions, events and news at glendayoungbooks.com


__

Glenda Young

BlueSky: @Glenda Young

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to win Glenda Young signed book with chocolates

Clippy Mat Making at Beamish