Sunderland Glassmaking - My Writing Week


This week I'm at the Blandford Street Party on Saturday 8 August in Sunderland. I'll be in the Glass Onion cafe from 12-2 signing books and happy to chat, come along and say hello!


My author newsletter for August went out to thousands of subscribers and you can read it online here.


Also this week, some important news was revealed! The title of my next historical novel to be published by Headline will be The Glassmaker's Girl.  Read all about it in the Sunderland Echo.  I'm seeking pictures and information on women working in glassworks, bottle factories etc, in the early 1900s. If you can help, please get in touch via my website.



I was featured in New Writing North's newsletter about my short story in the Crime Writers Association anthology Guilty Secrets.

I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016.

Sign up to receive my free, monthly email newsletter with competitions, events and news at glendayoungbooks.com
__
__

Glenda Young

BlueSky: @Glenda Young

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

Popular posts from this blog

Clippy Mat Making at Beamish

Enter to win Glenda Young signed book with chocolates