Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, January 05, 2017

Two stories in Take a Break's Fiction Feast

Happy to report that I have two short stories in the current edition of Take a Break magazine's Fiction Feast which is in the shops today. 

The two stories are very different, one is fun...

And the other is much darker. I was surprised the magazine took, it if I'm honest, as I was a little concerned it was outside of their usual remit. I'm very pleased, for many reasons, that this short story, covering domestic abuse has been accepted and is available for all to read.



Find out more about my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

2 comments:

Patsy said...

Congratulations on the double.

Glenda Young said...

Thankyou Patsy! It's a real shame that the magazine is closed to new writers now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...