Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, September 03, 2016

Pedigree prose

I've a short story in this month's Take a Break Fiction Feast (October 2016).   It's a story about a woman who finds out all about her brother, when she looks after his dog for the weekend.
 

The story makes it to the magazine front cover too.

I couldn't be more chuffed.

The dog in the story, as I was writing it, was big and black with a shaggy head. I imagined him to be something like this:
But the magazine have inserted the word 'bulldog' as a descriptor into the story and the accompanying pictures show him as this.  It's strange how things don't always work out how you think!


Find out more about my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...