Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Coronation Street: The Official Colouring Book - in shops next week

I squealed like the girl that I am when the postman came to the door this afternoon. He had a mahoosive box in his hands and it was full of Coronation Street colouring books.

I'm honoured to have been asked to work with ITV on bringing the book to life.  Working with ITV I helped choose all 45 pictures for the book, writing descriptions of each of the key scenes and I also wrote the introduction. 

The new Coronation Street official colouring book is in the shops on Thursday 22nd September or you can pre-order it here.

You might also like to have a look at my books website: glendayoungbooks.com

Find out more about my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...