Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, July 24, 2014

The birds and the bees

To Washington Wetland Centre for the day, and what a great day it was.  I first went there when it was first opened back in 1975, on a school trip. And I'm ashamed to say I've never been since. Until this week - and I can't recommend the place highly enough.

But back to that school trip in 1975. We had a supply teacher from Australia who dragged us bunch of kids along to the Washington Wetland Centre so we could see one of his native black swans.  Happily, the black swans are still there. Go and see them, they're great. You will have an amazing day out.

Washington Wetlands Centre
______
I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...