Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Elephant in a dress

At the weekend I was talking to a friend who also blogs and writes.  We were saying that since we'd linked our blogs up to auto-post to facebook, we've become inhibited about the sort of things we blog about because of the wider and in my case, much more personal audience we reach.

I know, it might sound daft to you, but it made complete sense to me and to the friend I was speaking to.

When chatting about it I said, "You know, sometimes all I want to do on Flaming Nora is post a picture, say of..." and I racked my little brain to think of the most ridiculous thing I could think of blogging "...an elephant in a dress." 

I know, it was the best I could come up with at the time.

Today I've unlinked Flaming Nora from facebook so I'm free to post as much silliness as I want to, as much daftness as I can, as many elephants in dresses as I wish for, and I won't any longer have to worry about what my facebook friends will say. They know I'm here if they want to hunt me out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...