Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Carry on Camping

I've only been camping once in my life when I spent three nights under canvas at Guilfest some years ago.  Helped by lashings of alcohol and dodgy burgers, I had a great time. The toilet block wasn't as bad as I'd feared and the campers were more friendly than I'd dared to hope. 

So I'm going to do it again.

Not Guilfest this time, but three nights in a tent over the May Bank Holiday with (at the last count but it keeps growing) eight family members and two friends. 

It could be fun or it could be bloody awful. I'm hoping for fun.

1 comment:

Digger said...

Remind me to tell you about our last "camping" trip sometime. Or you could ask Annie. Campsite was next to a pub, and we chose the pub. We don't do canvas. Boy, was it the right decision on that particular night. A night, I should add, in early May O_O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...