Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Seaside smile

Life's lately been a bit, well, you know. I won't bore you with the details and besides which, it's none of your bleedin' business, you nosy parker, you. But let's just say we've had a problem hanging (literally) over our heads for the past couple of weeks. And to make things better and put a smile back on our faces, we're off to the seaside for the weekend. Nothing else beats it.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Get yourself a Flake '99 while you're there. It always works for me.

Glenda Young said...

Flake '99s are compulsory at the seaside, shurely? It's seaside rule no. 27.

Fran Hill said...

That is such a fab picture. I want to bury that man in sand and just have the last bit of his tummy poking out. Hope you enjoyed your break.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...