Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February fed up

Is it just me? Am I the only one to be fed upthat it's still cold, still winter, still scarf and gloves weather?

And it's not just the weather. Since returning from a wonderful holiday in the Canaries I'm missing leaves on trees, flowers and greenery as well as the heat and the sun. There's redundancies at work making everyone upset, and there's, you know, not much to look forward to, is there?

I want to snap out of this but all I seem able to know how to do now after weeks of the same is to buckle down under a duvet and wait for it to pass.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I know what you mean. The snowdrops in our garden seem a bit of a false promise at the moment. More snow yesterday. When will it end?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...