Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Almost well

Thanks to everyone who's been asking how I am. If 100% is totally well and how I was before the illness started back in August, then I reckon I'm hovering around 81.3% now. I'm still not right and haven't had so much as a sniff of red wine since August 28th. Not that I'm counting the days or anything.

So while I'm not quite back to being:


I am definitely on the mend and feeling much better than this:

4 comments:

Steve said...

Apparently Olive used to be a model before her role in On The Buses...

KAZ said...

So you must be feeling sort of Mavisish.

Miss behaving said...

Glad to hear it.

Old Cheeser said...

That goes double for me!! Here's to Nora's "Flaming" recovery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...