Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, August 07, 2009

The Sopranos - forgeddabouddit?

It had to happen one day and that day has now arrived. The final series of The Sopranos is now in the house.

We started watching The Sopranos when the first series came as a Christmas gift last year and so the last eight months of our lives have been a New Joisey-fest of violence, murder, mayhem and mafia. And it's been wonderful, one of the best TV series I've ever seen, almost on a par with this other favourite TV programme of mine. Almost.

Anyway, as The Sopranos nears its end, I can breathe a sigh of relief... there is a post-Sopranos support group out there after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quit busting my b*lls Nora! A fellow addict x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...