Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Adam Cooper's Shall we Dance?

To Sadlers Wells this week to see Adam Cooper's Shall We Dance? At £40 a ticket in a perfect venue for outstanding dance I expected something great but was given only good. I'm no arty-clarty arts reviewer but I know what I like and this just didn't do it for me. However, Judith Mackrell of The Guardian is the arts reviewer who covers dance and she's rather more eloquent in what she has to say.

Before the show, we went to a fish and chip restaurant and were given a decent meal, but you know, they weren't quite the real thing. (How could they be, in London?). The dance event felt a little like the same; could have been better, hotter, fresher and with more vinegar and salt.

1 comment:

Steve said...

It doesn't matter how tasty the batter is if the fish just isn't cod...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...