Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Eurobeat

To the theatre this week to see the daftest thing I've seen this year.

Eurobeat, where Winning is Everything, is excellent fun and comes highly recommended, especially after a few drinks. Les Dennis and Mel Giedroyc (from Mel and Sue) are hosts for the evening all the way from Sarajevo. Terry Wogan even appears too.

So buy your ticket then grab your badge, flag and don't forget your clackers. It's daft but good.

2 comments:

Steve said...

I used to have a thing about Mel when she did Light Lunch... plus I've met her at Weston-super-Mare train station (an accidental meeting, not a long standing arrangement, alas) and she was perfectly lovely.

Anonymous said...

Sucks to be you doesn't it with all this theatre. I just watched The Other Boleyn Girl in the kitchen on my computer. Good as it was, not the same really!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...