Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Nick Lowe

To the Royal Festival Hall this week to see Nick Lowe. I loved him back then when he looked like this on the left but I seem to love his music even more now he looks like this.

My boyfriend isn't too keen that Mr Lowe has taken to tapping out his old rockin' hits like I Knew The Bride at half-speed, but I just think, well, they're his songs and he can play 'em how he likes. A good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like his new stuff but I just can't get to grips with 78 played at 33. This is what I Knew The Bride should sound like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj_cLQ2-QCU . I have sated myself with Nick's live version from Stiffs Live Stiffs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...