Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Big Brother

I loved Big Brother. I've watched it every year since it started and this year I'm giving it a miss. It's on telly now if I wanted to watch it, but I don't. Oh ok, I do, but I won't. Every year it's got worse, more outrageous, more desperate for ratings. I defended it to the end against those who criticised it... until I could no longer watch it myself. Last year I decided that nothing so bad was worth an hour of my life every night for the whole summer, so that's it. I'm not watching it this year. I can do this, I really can. I can go cold turkey on Big Brother. I just need to be brave, breathe deeply and relax, two, three, four.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Very admirable. Best of luck. Hope my recent BB post doesn't weaken your resolve but rather strenghtens it. You're not missing anything. Much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...