Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lady gardeners


Regular readers of this blog will know I like gardening and that’s why I think this woman is a star. Never mind giving her half an hour once a week on telly, we want Christine knighted (well, I do). With the exception of the delectable Monty Don, women gardeners are so much better to watch on TV than their male counterparts. Women gardeners don’t mind getting their hands dirty, nails snapped, knees muddy. Women of the soil like Christine, Carol Klein and that posh woman who gardens in her skirt and old shoes, I salute you, although I’m still reserving judgement for Charlie Dimmock.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I haven't yet seen this woman on TV but she looks so robustly practical I'd be happy to trust her with my winter greens.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...