Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, March 26, 2007

Easter feast

Easter is one of my favourite times of year. Not only do I get the usual worker’s playtime of a long weekend off work, I’m barely there over the next two weeks, which means plenty of time to spend here and, of course,eating chocolate eggs. I’ll also be visiting family here and there and then returning to London to spend a few days off work being a tourist in the city. Choc on.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I remember visiting Harrogate with my parents and my nan... had a lovely slap up meal if I'm not mistaken in a restuarant that is featured in one of the photos. Ah. Memories. Like the Muller Crunch Corners of my mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...