Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, November 20, 2006

Countdown to Christmas

Here’s my Christmas preparations so far. I’ve bought about seven presents in the shops and am waiting for two to arrive from th’internet. I’ve got a day’s annual leave to book when my boyfriend and I do our annual Chrimbo blitz on the shops in central London. We’ve decided to bling up the Christmas tree good and proper this year and splash out on some new sparkle. I might pass on having Christmas tree hair though.

1 comment:

Old Cheeser said...

What a nutter! Mmm, methinks a gentleman like that wouldn't look out of a place down a gay bar. Or he could even hire himself out as an actual Xmas tree. I doubt anyone would notice the difference.

Good for you for jazzing up your tree - top plan! I will be digging out the fibre-optic one I got from Paperchase a couple of years ago. It's lovely and the branches twinkle in the dark. Better still it has no annoying pine needles which drop all over the floor.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...